Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 2 of healing

Day 2-

Nobody is perfect.  I know that, I know that God never asks us to be perfect, nor is anyone ever expecting for me to be perfect.  So why do I have these feelings? Why does everything have to be just this "dream life."  After my husband told me to put down my rope, I started to think about things in my own life and reflect upon things personally. 

Being a mom of 3, 2 girls and 1 boy all under the age of 10, my life is never calm.  In fact, a mess often times, and far from perfect.  In fact, digging deeper, I would never think of expecting any one of my kids to be perfect.  I would never expect my husband to be most perfect husband.  So why so much pressure on myself?  Is anyone else like that? 

I have at least figured out that yes I have a problem, but overcoming it, well, I guess I just have to start at the beginning.  I guess I can't take that leap, the leap to the next chapter of my life, if I'm not willing to take the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment